Constant Current Regulator
Avimar has more than 25 years of experience within development, manufacturing and service of Constant Current Regulators.
Avimar Constant Current Regulators are in use all over the world, and are normally maintained by the airport staff , based on training, education, and documentation provided by Avimar.
As standard we can supply Constant Current Regulators with the following specifications:
- Input voltage: 208-230-240-400-415V, 50 or 60Hz
- Nominal Series circuit current: 2,2-6,6-8,3-10-13,2-20A
- Nominal Output power: 2,2-3,3-4-5-7,5-10-12,5-15-20-25-30-35-42KVA
- Thyristor based to obtain highest possible efficiency Stand-alone units with electronics and output transformers in the same cubicle or separate cubicles for electronics and output transformers.
- Remote control as parallel interface, 2-core bus interface or Ethernet IP adress
- Fully digital regulator type AVM-961
- 7 individual adjustable intensity steps
- Earth fault supervision
- Lamp fault supervision
- Hour meters
- Digital display of current, voltage and output power
- Current supervision
- Alarm memory with real-time indication
- Parallel or serial interface to Remote
- Full local operation facilities